It’s party time!
Choose from our party options and we will organise an unforgettable experience for you and your guests!
Book in now for you next birthday party
A Disney Dance Party
This party is best suited to those who LOVE anything Disney. Children will warm up to their favourite Disney tunes then transfer themselves into a Disney character of their choice. From there they will learn a fun and upbeat routine to a song of YOUR choice. But it doesn’t stop there…It’s Karaoke time! Each child will have the opportunity to sing along to a Disney song of their choice.
Prima Ballerina Party
For all of those aspiring young ballerinas who twirl and leap around the house. This gorgeous party introduces the world of ballet and all of the magical elements. The party starts by dressing in a tutu skirt and tiara. The dance leader will then progress to a warm up and teach a few favourite ballet steps. After each child feels like the next Prima Ballerina, they will then learn a short ballet routine as the character Cinderella.
The Runway Experience
Well…if the name doesn’t say it all. This party involves dress ups, attitude and photoshoots. Each child will dress in an outfit of their choice from our very own Dancefusion wardrobe. From there, the dance instructor will play pop tunes while students warm up in the upmost style. As they get ready for their catwalk moment, the dance instructor will teach the children how to walk and pose for their upcoming fashion show using dance moves and small dance sequences. Before the big event, each child will have the opportunity to pose for the camera in their costume. Now it’s time for the big show! Each child will strut down the runway showing off their dance moves and costumes!
- Duration: Dance instructor for 60 minutes, followed by food and cake for 30 minutes (provided by you)
- When: Saturdays 3:00 – 4:30 or Sunday 10:00 – 11:30
- Age: 4 years and above
- Where: Dancefusion Performing Arts Academy 1/48 Shearson Crescent, Mentone
- What is included: Hire of Dancefusion Party Studio, Disco lighting, hire of dance instructor, prop use, photography of ‘The runway experience’, filmed dance routines, garbage disposal and costume use.
- Cost: Minimum deposit of $200.00 (minimum of 12 children per party) + $20.00 cleaning fee if food and drink is involved.
- 12 children or less: $25.00 per child
- 12 – 16 children: $24.00 per child
- 16 – 19 children: $22.00 per child with a secondary instructor
What you need
- Dancefusion does not provide food and drink. We have basic kitchen facilities (no oven)
- Supplies: cups, plates, napkins etc
- Basic cleaning (ensuring the place is left as you found it)
Terms and Conditions
A $200.00 deposit is required at the time of booking to reserve the date for your party. If you choose to cancel your party at least one week prior to your party date, 50% of this deposit will be refunded to you. If you cancel with less than a weeks notice, this deposit will be kept in full.
Young children are not permitted in the dance room during the party to avoid injury and upset.
Parents are not permitted to stay in the dance room during the party, they will be invited in at the end to watch performances and take photos.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you accomodate for any specific catering needs and dietary requirements for your guests.
Each child MUST sign a consent form which includes a medical information sheet. This document must be signed by each child’s parent or legal guardian prior to the commencement of the party.
The total outstanding amount must be settled a day before the party via the payment method provided in the party plan sheet.
To book: Please email us via the button below, or call 0409 938 636 to request your preferred date.